Paxful

 Paxful is a platform where buyer and seller can trade crypto.

However, I have a bad personal experience using it.

1. I would like to buy crypto using Coinex APP

2. It let me choose some options to buy crypto such as Online Wallet, Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, etc.

3. I have chosen Online Wallet Paypal as the options as that time I choose doesn't have Debit/Credit Card.

4. After when I choose Online Wallet, there are several options of Platform which are Paxful, Mercury, etc

5. I have chosen Paxful and the trade has started. 

6. I have been taken to one of the seller. 

7. After I have paid using the Paypal and click "Paid", seller inform me that I have to send as personal/friend and family. 

8. But I didn't realized that there is an options when I pay with Paypal and I only able to put notes as friend and family. 

9. I do realized that I have pay with Paypal as Good and Services and I feel I have given troublesome to seller. I asked the seller how to cancel the payment in Paypal. 

10. After that, he ask me to report a problem by Clicking the Resolution Center in Paypal, open a dispute in Paypal and click close case. He shows me that the fund from me in his paypal is on-hold for 24 hours, he say he will create offer at the same time the next day. 

11. The next day, he didn't create offer, and I use his Paypal email address to contact him. He replied that he has power shortage in his country, will release the bitcoin after he get back the laptop. 

12. I chase him again. He say he will let me know what time to create offer. Sent a chaser again, he ask me to be patient. After that, I am unable to find him anymore and he doesn't reply me anymore. 

Therefore, I would like to share my bad experience here:

A. Don't listen to the seller fully when you accidentally pay wrongly or use the wrong method. 

B. As a buyer, you Must Becareful! Becareful! Becareful! 

C. Don't rush to cancel trade when you found something wrong until you solved it. 

D. You can open a dispute if you are using Paypal but don't click close case. As once you click close case and cancel trade, your money are gone! Those the way that can protect yourself has been waived by you. 

(That's why I feel I'm stupid that time) 

Hereby, I am not suggest not to use this Platform, just sharing my experience, if you interested to use it, you might click the below link

https://paxful.com/?r=azYx1a7X3kA


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Touch n Go GO+

Nexo Referral Program

Staying Home? Get paid for surfing the web!