Brave Browser

 



Today I would like to share with you about Brave Browser.

This browser is introduced by my employer.

I do use it for a few months.

It can earn digital asset which is BAT (Basic Attention Token) which the price already raise so much now compare to starting when I use it.

Before I use CryptoTab, previously I am using this Brave Browser.

Let’s me share with you the Pros and Cons from my view.

Pro

  • You can earn BAT when you surf internet or using this browser to search
  • They will payout every month of the beginning
  • After you reached 25 BAT, you can verify wallet by signing up with their partner Uphold.

Con

  • The amount of BAT receive sometimes will decrease to 0.00 (not sure whether is bug).
  • You have to reached 25 BAT only you can create wallet with Uphold.
  • Before verify wallet, you may not able to sync the Brave Rewards with other devices. That’s mean you have to start with 0.00 in another device.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Touch n Go GO+

Nexo Referral Program

Staying Home? Get paid for surfing the web!